Start a new topic

How can I get a report of all transcriptions from a cemetery?

I'd like to get a report that includes all of the transcriptions from the First Baptist Church Sugar Hill cemetery. There are currently 62 transcribed records in the BG database. We are organizing a project to add more photos and transcriptions from the cemetery but want to exclude the headstones that have already been transcribed to avoid duplication.

allmikestrash BG Beginner 

1 person has this question

Note that if you do the Browse suggestion above, that there is a bug.    BG is aware of this bub and have been telling me for months that they will fix it.     You will get 1/2 of the names A-Z, and then if you scan down the full listing, you will see that it starts again with A-Z with DIFFERENT names that those in the first grouping.    This is VERY difficult for researchers and for those of us who look for and fix duplicate entries.    Would be great if BG could get this fixed.

1 person likes this

There are two ways to do this. The first way is to find the cemetery. Click Browse, and then print out the names listed. A second way is to email support.  They can get a file sent to you with all of the transcriptions in the cemetery. 

Login or Signup to post a comment