Start a new topic

Including Photos and Records on Cemetery Count

Two feature requests please

Currently only photographs and records uploaded via the BillionGraves App are included in a cemetery count - which is very misleading when people like me are unable to use the app and upload/transcribe headstones taken on their devices. I doubt it would take much to include a 'counted' record on the same section that shows the 'actual' number of records and photographs for the cemetery - instead of the current one which makes it look like there are ZERO Headstone Photographs and Records.

Also - when uploading images that have not been taken on the app - they fail to show in the > Member Dashboard > My Photographs - the only way I have found to see what I have uploaded is to upload another record.  

This is also an issue if I upload multiple photographs outside the app as the > My Photographs does not to recognise uploaded images from outside the app, therefore, I cannot just 'move on' to the next image to transcribe it - I actually have to keep the uploaded images page open, right click to 'transcribe' / add record, then save and close the window and repeat the process which is really irritating. 

Would make life so much simpler if these things could be implemented!

Login or Signup to post a comment