Start a new topic
Answered

Take a picture of the cemetery or Take pictures of headstones in the cemetery

I have taken a picture of the cemetery and inadvertently forgot to change it when taking pictures of headstones in the cemetery.  Thus the cemetery now has 90 plus images and there are no images of headstones.  How does one correct this?

Best Answer

I have sent this over to customer support.  Will you give them the URL or name and location of the cemetery in question.  Thank You!

I have the opposite problem. I took a picture of a historic marker with a description of the cemetery and made sure to add it as a cemetery photo, but it was flagged by a transcriber as having no grave marker information.

1 person likes this

@IE Haunters Can you give me the name and location of the marker?  These are important too!  I will then add it in to the cemetery photos in their proper place. 

1 person likes this
I am on my phone now. The cemetery name is Corona Sunnyslope Cemetery in corona, ca. The very first photo in my photos of the cemetery is the plaque from the historical society. I’m not sure why it wasn’t added as a cemetery photo because I am 99% sure I used the cemetery photo section of the app on my iPhone to take that picture as opposed to adding it as a grave marker photo. But it seems to have lumped them all together. I also have a family marker or two in this same small set of photos if that helps with my other post about family stones near individual graves. If you can see my photos that have been flagged, you may see them there as well. Hope that helps.

@IE Haunters- I moved the photo over from a gravestone marker and placed it as a photo in images of the cemetery. I can either now delete the pin, or leave it as it is as a green pin in the cemetery. Let me know how you would like to proceed. When you come across these here is a good way to take care of them so the photo will go into the cemetery images:

Go to the transcribe page and click on the red flag:

When you click on Cemetery Gate or Property (Not a Headstone) This removes the photo from transcription and places it in the images for the cemetery itself and is not transcribed. 

Answer

I have sent this over to customer support.  Will you give them the URL or name and location of the cemetery in question.  Thank You!

Login or Signup to post a comment