Start a new topic

How to edit a record to update it

I've just joined the site and would like to update the record for my family grave because my mum died this year and the photograph and information for the record are from 2017.  I've tried uploading a photo and to edit information but I don't seem able to do so and not sure what I'm doing wrong.  Thanks in advance for help.

1 person has this question

Can you take a photo with the app?  The app is the main source for our records. Once a second photo has been taken with updated information, the old photo can be deleted at that point. Just send the information into support@billiongraves.com  They will know what to do!

The grave of my GG Grandfather, John Harvey, who died in South Australia on 22nd June,1899, and is buried at The Salisbury (St John the Evangelist)  2-20 Church st Salisbury South Australia has some very wrong information in the post beside it.   It has him lost at sea, which someone transcribed.  Those words are NOT on his tombstone..he was NOT lost at sea, and his wife, Ann, is also in the grave with him.  He died of complications of diabetes.   I do not know how to change that information, not how to get in touch with the person who wrote it...thank you

@Morganpa- All the graves in this location were linked together as they are in a family plot. One of the stones in the plot states that Cleland Ross Harvey was lost at sea. I have changed the notes to reflect this fact. 

can  you take messages off please linda brown kilbowie cemetry only show grave and details of grave

@brown Family. There are no messages or epitaphs on the grave only names and dates. 

1 person likes this

on the messages on the site page not stone stone ok to show   but can you delete the messages on that page

Thank you AYoung…….aware of this, have visited several times.....just wanted whoever wrote the comment about "Died at sea" to attribute it to the correct person.

@morganpa  Totally understandable. Let me know if I need to do anything further. 

It looks as though the epitaph is correct, or do you need us to remove the entire epitaph? I am just trying to get this right for you.

All good..thank you.

Good afternoon. Recently I found that details of my grand-father are incorrect on your site.   My GF, Leonard David LUCKIE (https://billiongraves.com/grave/Leonard-David-Luckie/33689323) is shown as being buried at the Rookwood Necropolis: Sydney War Cemetery,Rookwood, Cumberland Council, New South Wales, Australia.   This is wrong.   

These plaques commemorate some service members who at some time in their military careers, would have been a patient at Concord Repatriation General Hospital in Sydney.   The plaques in Rookwood represent these servicemen and women from all three services as well as the merchant marine.

My GF is buried in the Presbyterian Section, Row A of the Grenfell Cemetery (https://billiongraves.com/cemetery/Grenfell-Cemetery/151218) next to his wife, my grand-mother, Alma Aileen LUCKIE (nee BLADEN).

Would you please amend your records at your earliest convenience thereby avoiding further confusion for family and those undertaking family research?

Kindest regards ... Mark Leslie LUCKIE

Login or Signup to post a comment