Start a new topic

How do I reply to the requester of Photo Request ?

As a courtesy, I'd like to let the requester know that the cemetery in question is a considerable distance away from me, so I cannot fulfill the request.   I can't seem to find an option to 'reply' in any way.

Thanks

1 person has this question

These photo requests are sent out to multiple people in the area who have been willing to photograph in the past. If you can't do it, there is no problem, as others will also get an email. However, there should be an email listed at the top of these photo requests to reply back. 

I see no way to let the sender know I cannot photo the grave.  They have sent me 3 requests.  Their name is not hyperlinked and I am tried of getting requests to go take a photo at a cemetery that is too far away.  Do I need to block the sender?  Thank you.

I received two requests from the same person.  I need to ask her if the middle initial of his name could be incorrect.  I have a photo in my BG images but with a different middle initial.  The date of death is the same.  There is no email address for me to contact her.  Thanks for your help.  Lynn

I received two photo requests from the same person for the same person.  I am wondering if the middle initial is incorrect.  I have a photo for a William R McLean with same date of death in the same cemetery.  There is no email address for me to contact her.  Thanks for your help.  

Lynn

@Lynn  I think they are most likely the same person. On occasion I have mistakenly added in two requests, when I only needed one.  If you give me the information I will remove one of them. :)

Hi Anna:

Here is the URL for the request.   Is there any way you can contact her and ask if the middle initial is correct?

https://billiongraves.com/messages/user/3705056

Thanks,

Lynn

Hi Anna:

Further to my previous reply, here is the information that I need in order to fulfill her request:

I am wondering if the middle initial for Mr. McLean is incorrect.  I have a photo for a William R McLean with same date of death in the same cemetery, but different middle initial.

Thanks, Lynn

@Lynn 

If you click on the photo request, there should be a chat feature there, where you can ask the requester questions. This in turn emails the individual. 

Anna

I'll give it a try and see what happens.  Thanks, Anna.

Lynn

@Lynn Can you give me the name of the cemetery and the location that the request is in? Thanks!  :)

Hi Anna:

Here is the URL for the cemetery:  https://billiongraves.com/cemetery/New-Dominion-United-Church-Cemetery/276765

I'm not sure what you mean by the location that the request is in.   Thanks.

Here is the URL for the message:  https://billiongraves.com/messages/user/3705056

I'm not sure if that's what  you meant.

Thanks,

Lynn

At the top of the cemetery page Click on Volunteer. Next, scroll down to photo requests. Click on the request itself.  Type in a comment in the comment box and click send. 

Hi Anna:

Thank you very much.  I knew you could do it!!  I did that and it worked.  Now I just have to wait for a reply so that I can fulfill her request.

Have an awesome weekend.

Lynn

Login or Signup to post a comment