Start a new topic

Order for Gravestone Cleaning kit

I ordered a gravestone cleaning kit - small on March 30, 2020, and it still has not arrived. I can't find a phone number or way to contact Billion Graves to either send me the kit or refund $48.59 to my credit card. HELP! Latrell Mickler

1 person has this question

Due to Covid-19 we are currently backlogged. Our supplier has stated that these should go out within the next couple of weeks. 

I have written two comments within the past hour, and they just disappear.  I am very displeased with Billion Graves.  Why is there no "contact us" links anywhere.  It should not be that difficult.  I placed any order for a cleaning kit on May 5, 2020, and the charge went through PayPal and my debit card that same day.   Have heard nothing from you about a delay, etc. When checking with both this site, and the store site, there is no link to check on the order.  Nothing. Why?  

Ordinarily a charge doesn't go through until ready to process.  I expect some contact.  

I placed an order for a Gravestone Cleaning Kit on May 5, 2020.  My PayPal account was charged that same day.  I have not received any confirmation from you of the order.  I would think on this website, that I could login and check on my order.  Nothing.  Yesterday I wrote 3 times on the page about that order, but when I tried to post, it would not go through.  If I don't hear anything from Billion Graves, I am going to PayPal and dispute the charge.  

@bebe5043 Just like everything else during the pandemic, our shipments have been stalled due to lack of chemical from our distributor. We checked with the distributor today and the chemical just arrived. He stated the kits should go out in the next couple of days. We apologize for the wait, but it is a problem due to lack of people working over the last few weeks.  As far as contact goes, the best place to contact billiongraves is through support. support@billiongraves.com, the forum is not monitored daily.

Login or Signup to post a comment