The nearby cemeteries column displays a list of cemeteries relatively close to the selected cemetery. Distances appear below the name of the cemetery.
#1 Click Search BillionGraves. to find an existing cemetery.
#2 Click on the tab labeled Volunteer that is below the name of the cemetery.
#3 Scroll down to Nearby Cemeteries.
#4 Click a blue cemetery name to make it the current cemetery.
Find a Cemetery
- Click HERE to find out how to download the BillionGraves app and to find a cemetery to document.
- Click the pins on the map to see the cemetery name.
- Click on the cemetery name to see the cemetery page.
- View the cemetery page map to see if pictures have already been taken at that cemetery.
Determine Where to take Pictures
Orange dots on the cemetery map represent where pictures have already been taken.
- You may need to zoom in on the cemetery map.
- Look for a section in the cemetery that is not covered with orange dots.
- If there are sections without orange dots, then your service is needed to photograph that cemetery!