The "Birth or Death Month" box is the first set of boxes in the third and fourth fields on the right-hand side of the transcription form.
- Select the arrow to see a dropdown menu. Select the month of birth or death listed.
- Or type the name of the month in the field.
- Or type the number of the month:
- 1 = January
- 2 = February
- 3 = March
- 4 = April
- 5 = May
- 6 = June
- 7 = July
- 8 = August
- 9 = September
- 10 = October
- 11 = November
- 12 = December
- If no month is listed, leave the field blank.
- To change the order of the dates, go to the bottom of the form and select “form settings”. In the “date order” section, select the dropdown arrow to choose from “Month-Day-Year” or “Day-Month-Year”.
How do I do this?
Step 1: Type in the birth or death month, or number of the month. In this form the birth month is February and the death month is also February.